1. Facial Enhancement template showing the injection sites you chose to enhance on your model. Please show amount of Hyaluronic Acid used per injection and the total amount used for enhancement of that area. For example: You injected forehead lines using .01ml at each site, and a total of 1.5ml of HA used for overall enhancement. Show us a total of (4) enhancement sites and total amount of filler used on Facial Template.
2. Close up photo of filled ampoules.
3. Before and after photo of facial enhancement and lip enhancement on your model. Make sure to get close enough so that we can see that you are fully comfortable using the Hyaluron Pen against the skin. We also want close up footage of the model and how you position your fingers on the lips when performing your lip enhancement. This takes practice so don’t worry.
4. Submission of before and after photos of your models. These photos will be used on our Social Media sites showing student work so please make sure they are clean photos, with similar lighting, angles, etc.
5. Copy of BBP certification, if you area does not require BBP, please provide us with that information.
Upload your work and show us your progress in your needleless hyaluronic acid injection training.
Once our Educator approves your work, submit the form below to receive your certificate and badge!
Use these images below to promote your new service on your own social media accounts!
Disclaimer of Medical and Legal Liability: Aesthetics Accreditation International training courses are intended to provide the general knowledge to perform procedures but is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Reliance on the information in this training course for procedural purposes is to be used at your own risk. If you have questions or concerns, contact a medical professional prior to treatment. AAI is not held responsible or liable for risks involved with this procedure.
AAI strongly advises each member or student to research their local legislation. It is your sole responsibility to check and clarify all rules and regulations pertaining to your country, state, city, and county if you are planning on performing our training program procedures as a professional. AAI is not held responsible to provide this information and AAI cannot guarantee this information for any person. Please check with your local health department, governing boards, and FDA regulations regarding performance of any AAI course procedure. AAI is not held responsible or liable for legal encounters regarding licensing, regulations, or other legal aspects pertaining to procedural operation.